Why Join Alexander Youth Network?
Founded in 1888, Alexander Youth Network is the leading provider
of children's mental and behavioral health in North Carolina and serves over
10,000 children and youth adults annually. Headquartered in Charlotte with
service locations in the central, western, and Southern Piedmont regions of the
state, Alexander combined a variety of treatment programs into a complete
Service Array, to meet the need of our clients - wherever they are.
To learn more about services, please visit www.alexanderyouth.network.org.
What you would do:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Additional duties may be
- Maintain front desk by exhibiting a professional
appearance and appropriate behaviors.
Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business, and route visitor(s) to
- Answer switchboard and provide information to callers or
route call to appropriate personnel. May also supervise children in reception
area during therapy appointments, as required.
- Attend select program meetings with Program Director.
Prepare meeting agendas and materials.
Record minutes of program meetings as required.
- Manage various ongoing tasks and projects from inception
to completion. Executes short-term special projects for members of
administration as assigned
- Schedule and arrange travel, reservations, meetings,
conference rooms, and other appointments.
Maintain administrative schedules.
- Maintain medical charts for program.
- Draft and distribute administrative
- Prepare, compile and disseminate statistical and
progress reports regularly.
- Order and maintain all office/equipment supplies
for FBC office.
- Represent agency as a member of various committees
within the FBC Building and able to effectively communicate updates and
changes within the building that effect the FBC staff.
- Follow safety, health, infection control policies
- Entering client
information into the clinical system - this includes maintaining client profile, assessments, enrollments, diagnoses,
insurance information, verifying benefits, getting authorizations
- Making and
maintaining client records
- Setting up
intakes and getting legal documentation signed
activities daily into billing system, reconciling activities
services which means billing can proceed with processing
To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma. One
year(s) related experience, preferably in a non-profit organization. Proficiency in MS Office applications with
intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and MS Outlook. Knowledge in ECHO
Clinicians Desktop software desired but not necessary.
What We Offer:
Alexander offers a
comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical with Employer-Sponsored HRA
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at no cost
- Discounts and Perks such as AAA, credit union
membership, and more!
Alexander youth network
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment and complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has