Interested in an opportunity with a leading Mental Health organization in NC? Alexander Youth Network|Youth Focus is looking for a housekeeper to work in our Greensboro Residential Treatment Facility. We are looking for Part-time with benefits (32 hours ) 1st Shift applicants.
The housekeeper must demonstrate the Agency's purpose, philosophy, policies and procedures.
Qualified applicants meet the following criteria: High School diploma or GED equivalent. Experience in housekeeping is preferred. Experience with a healthcare facility is a plus but not necessary.
Job Title: Housekeeping - RTC
Reports To: Meaghan Whitson
The housekeeper must demonstrate the Agency's purpose, philosophy, policies and procedures. The Housekeeper works as a team member and oversees the cleanliness of the Residential Treatment Facility and other areas of assignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Floor Care. Sweep/mop all floors as needed. Spills should be cleaned up in a timely manner. Any time that floors are begin cleaned, the "wet floor" signs should be used to avoid safety issues. Strip/wax/buff floors according to the established schedule. Baseboards should be cleaned on a regular basis. Floors should be neat and clean at all times.
Carpet Care. Vacuum all designated rugs according to the established schedule. Clean spots off of rugs. Shampoo rugs according to the established schedule.
Bathrooms. Clean all bathrooms according to the established schedule... The fixtures, toilets, shower stalls, bath tubs, and shower curtains should be cleaned. Restock soap, towels, toilet tissue as needed.
Clean windows (inside and out), doors and door frames.
Dust all window blinds, ceiling vents, desks, end tables, other tables.
Empty trash cans both inside and outside the buildings.
Outside grounds. Sweep walkways, salt walkways, pick up trash.
Miscellaneous. Other duties as assigned which may include assisting the maintenance technician.
· Must be 21 years of age.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· The ability to use basic math skills including multiplication, division, understanding units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Must apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Must have a valid driver's license or state issued ID.PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.