Do you have in interest in working with North Carolina's leader in
children's behavioral healthcare? Alexander Youth Network needs you!
Why Join Alexander Youth Network?
Founded in 1888, Alexander Youth Network is the leading provider
of children's mental and behavioral health in North Carolina and serves over
10,000 children and youth adults annually. Headquartered in Charlotte with
service locations in the central, western, and Southern Piedmont regions of the
state, Alexander combined a variety of treatment programs into a complete
Service Array, to meet the need of our clients - wherever they are.
To learn more about services, please visit www.alexanderyouth.network.org.
What you would
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and conducts agency orientation for new hires in
conjunction with the Human Resources
- Coordinates Service Definition required trainings
for new employees.
- Assess new employee
upskilling, needs and satisfaction related to learning and development at
intervals within the employees first year of employment.
- Partners with Program Managers
to ensure on-the-job training checklists are complete for new hires.
- Conducts on-going reviews and identifies new hires
that may benefit from more extensive training. Collaborates with Program Manager to plan and implement
shared strategies to address gaps, as needed, documenting the outcome of
support provided to the employee.
- Assist in ensuring integrity
of Model of Care in assigned programs through regular attendance of program
meetings as well as direct program observation, coaching and written evaluative
- Coordinates and conducts monthly refresher courses in the
training curriculum to improve staff competence.
- Makes necessary revisions to existing training courses and
areas requiring new or additional training courses and seeks approval for any omissions, additions, or
enhancements to the training curriculum.
- Maintains current knowledge of Joint Commission and
regulatory agency training requirements.
- Ensures that training records for employees are complete, in
compliance, and up to date in the Relias Learning System. Communicates with
Program Managers to ensure they have access to training due dates within
- Maintains employee training
records and represents the Learning & Development department in audits as
excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Acquire and maintain
credentials as a staff trainer, including, but not limited to Therapeutic
Crisis Intervention and CPR/First Aid.
To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
degree required. Qualified mental health
professional (QMHP) and a minimum of 1 year experience in adult learning &
development, as well as regulatory compliance.
Proficiency in MS
What We Offer:
Alexander offers a
comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical with Employer-Sponsored HRA
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at no cost
- Discounts and Perks such as AAA, credit union
membership, and more!
Alexander youth network
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment and complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has