What you would do:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation.
· Coordinates monthly workshops and program activities
· Complete futures plans, client assessments, team meetings.
· Staff provide quality services in accordance with RENEW regulations, and agency policies.
· TR, Inc. direct care staff will demonstrate the ability to function safely, professionally and ethically without the benefit of direct supervision. This includes serving as client advocate, providing referrals, facilitating individual and group sessions and case management (as needed).
· Completes all mandated training.
· Resource Access and Support through On Ramp Resource Center
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
What We Offer:
Alexander offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
Alexander youth network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities