Do you have in interest in working with North Carolina's leader in children's behavioral healthcare? Alexander Youth Network needs you!
Why Join Alexander Youth Network?
Founded in 1888, Alexander Youth Network is the leading provider of children's mental and behavioral health in North Carolina and serves over 10,000 children and youth adults annually. Headquartered in Charlotte with service locations in the central, western, and Southern Piedmont regions of the state, Alexander combined a variety of treatment programs into a complete Service Array, to meet the need of our clients - wherever they are.
To learn more about services, please visit www.alexanderyouth.network.org.
What you would do:
Alexander Youth Network is seeking a Registered Nurses for PRN (as needed) positions in our Greensboro location. Availability for 2nd, 3rd, and weekends highly preferred. Our RN team provides 24/7 care to 12 adolescents in a residential behavioral healthcare facility. We are the largest children's behavioral healthcare provider in NC. Seeking those with successful paid work experience in one or more of these specialty areas: urgent/emergent care, pediatrics, psychiatric care or family practice. Must have basic Windows computer skills. EHR experience a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provide quality nursing services in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act, TCI regulations, Joint Commission standards and agency policies
· Demonstrate the ability to function safely, professionally and ethically without the benefit of direct supervision. This includes ensuring clear and accurate hand off communication.
· Monitor the milieu to ensure the safety and welfare of the clients
· Adhere to PRTF federal regulations
· Completes all mandated training
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
N.C. Board of Nursing - Registered Nurse; Valid NC or SC Driver's License
What We Offer:
Alexander offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes: