you would do:
The Program Coach must demonstrate the Agency's purpose, philosophy,
policies and procedures and works as a team member within the
organization. This individual will
provide direction to pregnant/parenting clients who are transitioning got
independent living. The individual in
this position provide direction to pregnant/parenting clients who are
transitioning to independent living. This
position may require overnight coverage as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives instruction for daily activities from
the Program Manager, coordinates this with residents' schedule and helps
- Models for residents and gives them instructions
regarding desirable health, personal habits, and independent living skills
- Purchases food for meals and prepares meals as
- Plans, leads, and participates in recreational
- Oversees the day-today activities of the program
by enforcing the rules and policies of the maternity home and the agency.
Supervises the residents and their children.
- Provides transportation, tutorial assistance,
and emotional support to residents
- Maintains any duties necessary to continue
upkeep of the facility
- Participates in team meetings and provides
feedback to residents and staff about individual clients' progress and ways to
- Completes all required record keeping in a
- May be assigned other duties as needed by
operations and during emergencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Excellent
communication skills, particularly listening, mediation, and writing skills.
Possess strong organizational skills with ability to meet a demanding workload.
Detail oriented to complete requirements of files and contract compliance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma (Bachelor's degree from a
four-year college or university preferred) and one to two years'
experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- The ability to write routine reports and
correspondence in a legible manner.
- The ability to use basic math skills including
multiplication, division, understanding units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals.
- Must apply common sense understanding to carry
out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must have a valid driver's license, , three
years of driving experience and a good driving record
- Clean criminal background.
- Respects the cultural diversity of children in
care, and strives to create a positive relationship a positive relationship.
Must have access to their own vehicle and have and valid NC or SC Driver's license.
What We Offer:
Alexander offers a
competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical with Employer-Sponsored HRA
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Long Term Care Benefits
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Agency provided Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at no
- Discounts and Perks such as AAA, credit union
membership, and more!
Alexander youth network
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment and complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has