Why Join Alexander Youth Network?
Founded in 1888, Alexander Youth Network is the leading provider of children's mental and behavioral health in North Carolina and serves over 10,000 children and youth adults annually. Headquartered in Charlotte with service locations in the central, western, and Southern Piedmont regions of the state, Alexander combined a variety of treatment programs into a complete Service Array, to meet the need of our clients - wherever they are.
To learn more about services, please visit www.alexanderyouth.network.org.
What you would do:
The Family Liaison provides intensive case management services to the children and families identified for the agency Facility Based Crisis (FBC) program. The Family Liaison assesses the readiness of the families for services, educates families on the recommended plan of care and partners with them to implement and monitor the best care plan for the child. The Family Liaison collaborates closely and frequently with the FBC Licensed Therapist to partner with the family in building and maintaining a support system for the client, working on the development of an integrated plan and establishing a strong relationship with the family. The Family Liaison will develop trust and mutual respect with the youth/family in order to create a shared vision and establish buy-in and shared vision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Complete targeted direct service hours
· Coordinates and facilities Child and Family Team meetings
· Ensures the Wraparound processes is completed with high fidelity to the model and tracks progress toward goals.
· Collaborate and advocate with service providers, state agencies, and community partners on the behalf of the youth and family to ensure that needs requirements met in a timely manner.
· Prepares summary documents and final reports
· Successfully meet discharge outcomes
· Completes documentation of services and treatment plans consistent with clinical and administrative policies and procedures. All documentation including progress notes are completed accurately and in a timely manner
· Maintain active service plan on each client
· Engage client effectively managing no-show rate
· Accurately maintains client Electronic Health Record
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be capable of operating a motor vehicle. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A Bachelors' degree in a human serves related field; Master's degree preferred. At least two year of experience providing services for children/families.
If not already certified, must complete national certification as a family peer partner within 6 months of hire.
Experience working with or living with children who have complex emotional needs/ knowledge of community resources preferably experience with local resources.
What We Offer:
Alexander offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
Alexander youth network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities